As of May 2023
Kustom360 ("we," "us," or "our") is committed to respecting the privacy and confidentiality of the personal information you share with us and store on your behalf. Please read the following information carefully before using our Service.
Information we collect or receive
1. Account Information - When you register for an account, we collect your name, email address, password, company and other information necessary to set up your account.
2. User Information – In order to access and use our Services, customer is required to provide the following information of their users: first name, last name, email address, and mobile Number. Customer may also opt to add additional personal or non-personal information other than the ones mentioned above based on their discretion and internal purposes.
3. Usage Data - For analytics purposes, we may also collect additional information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”) using third-party services. Data generated by such services may include the following: app usage statistics, IP addresses, ISPs, device hardware information, operating system and browser information, general location information (city and country), and unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
4. Location and Device Data - Kustom360 mobile and web app collects and generates the following information
a. Location – A user’s location is recorded at each check in and check out. Location is determined by the mobile device’s GPS and cellular and/or wifi network.
b. Route – We also receive a user’s route for as long as the mobile app is open, even in the background. To map a route, we receive a user’s location every 10 meters and/or 1 minute.
c. Device Information – Kustom360 collects information about the device manufacturer and model, operating system, device settings, and crash data.
6. Non-Personal information - We may also collect any information that does not specifically identify you as an individual. This may include anonymous reports, aggregated reports, statistical data, analytical reports, analytical data, anonymized usage statistics and data; and other forms of anonymized data that we may get from your use of our services or accessing our website, mobile application, and web application.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To establish, process, and manage your Kustom360 account
2. To provide you with your subscribed Service
3. To bill and process payment for your subscription
4. To communicate with you to provide you with relevant information on the Service, and respond to your support requests, comments and questions. We may send you mandatory emails and other types of communication related to administrative, service, and technical concerns such as updates or changes to our Service and critical Service notices such as security notices and incident reports.
5. To monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve our Service.
6. To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
7. To request for your participation in surveys and questionnaires to further improve and develop our Service
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
We process your personal data based on one or more of the following legal bases:
1. Your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
2. Performance of a contract with you, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
3. Compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
4. Our legitimate interests, provided that your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those interests.
Data Sharing and Transfers
We may disclose your personal data to third-party recipients only for the purposes outlined in this Policy and in compliance with data protection laws. These third-party recipients may include:
a. Service providers: We may share your personal data with trusted service providers who provide services on our behalf, such as hosting, analytics, and customer support. We ensure that these service providers maintain appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data and process it only in accordance with our instructions.
b. Legal and regulatory authorities: We may disclose your personal data if required by law or in response to legal requests, such as a court order, subpoena, or government investigation.
c. Business transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, we may transfer your personal data to the new owner as part of the transaction.
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your Data Privacy Rights
As data subjects, we’ve listed your data privacy rights below:
1. The right to be informed.
2. The right to access, correct, or delete your personal data.
3. The right to restrict or object to our processing of your personal data.
4. The right to data portability
5. The right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data
6. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you believe that our processing of your personal data violates your data privacy rights.
To exercise any of these rights, you may send an email using the contact information stated under Contact Us.
How we Protect your Personal Information
We respect your privacy. We hold any information we collect with utmost care and confidence, and strive to process your information accurately and confidentially. We particularly endeavor to secure and protect your personal information with proper safeguards to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information, prevent its use for unauthorized purposes, and comply with the requirements of the law for the processing of personal information. In addition, as part of our company’s security measures, all our employees signed an Information Security Policy (similar to Non-Disclosure Agreement) stating that they are to keep confidential during their term of employment and forever thereafter, all information relating to Kustom360 clients.
We restrict access to personal and usage information to Kustom360 employees and third-party services who need to know that information to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual and technical safeguards and who may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
We only give you or your authorized representative access to your account. We protect you from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. We regularly review our information collection, storage, and processing practices to guard against unauthorized access to our system.
We do not access any of your data in the Kustom360 app. For support purposes, we may access your data only when necessary, with your explicit permission, and only for the duration of the support process. You have complete control of your data and only users under your account can access and make changes to your data. An audit trail within the app provides you the information on all activities in your account including data access.
We keep our records as accurate as possible. Once you have registered an account, you may access your account details, correct your personal information, and request to download or delete your personal information by contacting us through support@Kustom360.com.
We keep your personal information in our business records while you are an Account Owner or User, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes. When disposing your personal information, we take reasonable measures to ensure that it is done properly and is not accessible to the public.
Data Breach Notification
In the event of a personal data breach that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, we will notify the affected users and the relevant supervisory authority within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach, as required by GDPR. We will take all necessary steps to mitigate the risks and minimize any potential damage caused by the breach.
We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or applicable laws. We will notify you of any material changes by posting the updated Policy on our website or by other appropriate means. Your continued use of our Product after the effective date of any changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy.
Data Privacy Officer and Contact Information